Head of Supply Chain / Supply Chain Manager - Procurement – Purchasing (AWDO-P2807)
Head of Supply Chain / Supply Chain Manager with the ability to manage and lead a Team in the procurement / purchasing and service delivery of products and services across the Group for an established, leading business based in Chorley, Lancashire.
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
** New Position **
** Join a Well-Established Market Leading Company **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head of Supply Chain / Supply Chain Manager that has great leadership and management skills with the ability to help drive the business forward
The Head of Supply Chain is a new position within the Company and is an excellent opportunity for a creative and ambitious person to inspire, lead and manage this important function within the business.
As the Head of Supply Chain you will provide leadership to achieve first class service delivery, exceptional quality and maximum efficiency in line with the Company’s vision and values. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the role is required to manage the procurement / purchasing and service delivery of products and service across the Group in the most timely and cost effective manner.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career prospects.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Head of Supply Chain:
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the supply chain function
- Manage forecasting, demand and supply planning
- Identify and establish new and cost effective routes to market
- Budget management
- Define and implement robust supply chain processes
- Monitor, maintain and raise service standards
- Manage and motivate the Team, building a culture of innovation and proactivity
- Through inspirational leadership engage, develop and train your Team to consistently deliver exceptional standards, great customer service and strong financial controls
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A background in supply chain management
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, creative, hard working
- Strong numerical skills with an analytical, problem solving mind-set
- Proactive, motivated and metrics driven
- Commercially and analytically astute with the ability to appraise all solutions from a customer, efficiency and cost perspective
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable to change-This is a new and unestablished role that will constantly evolve
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Management, Leadership and Senior Level Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Chorley, Lancashire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Head of Supply Chain / Supply Chain Manager - Procurement – Purchasing (AWDO-P2807)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly