Customer Services Manager
THE WORLD’S FINEST CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and goal-oriented Manager to head up our Customer Services team at the Company,who are the manufacturer of the world’s finest knitwear.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager to improve our service to customers to an even higher level.
This role covers International Wholesale, Ecommerce and our own retail shops.
- Lead a small team of customer service staff across both wholesale and e-commerce sales.
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop customer service team staff, identifying development requirements.
- Improve customer service policies/procedures.
- Be the escalation point of contact for customers over the phone. Maintaining a positive customer experience and ensure necessary changes are implemented asap to avoid re-occurrence.
- Manage processing and distribution of seasonal sales samples, prices lists and marketing tools to UK Sales team & International Agents and Distributors.
- Develop and maintain KPI’s to demonstrate improvement of the service.
- Assist in the planning for key trade shows and events, as required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Proven experience in a similar customer facing role.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel and able to confidently learn new software, with appropriate training.
- Very good understanding of how to meet customer’s needs.
- Confident and effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Desirable- knowledge of the apparel business.
- Desirable- experience of the Information Portals used by International Retailers.
- Desirable – relevant customer services and/or business management qualification
The Company was founded in 1784, and is one of the few long standing knitwear manufacturers dedicated to still making in Britain. Our brand is one of truth and integrity built on the foundations of our heritage, whilst our product represents an unrivalled quality in fine knitwear that continues to push the boundaries to this day.
Our internationally recognised brand spans ready-to-wear womenswear and menswear collections across two seasons per year and is internationally launched at London Collections: Men, London Fashion Week and Pitti Uomo. Sold in only the most highly regarded boutiques, concept stores and department stores around the world.
Based at our home in Lea Mills, Derbyshire and our Mayfair offices, the Company is a close knit team, defined by a determination to provide not only the best possible product but the best possible service – all with a personality that reflects the brand across every aspect of the business.
For this role, the Company offers a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum (dependant on experience), 32 days holiday and a Contributory Pension Scheme with Life Assurance.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES