Software Developer / Software Engineer - ASP . NET, ASP, SQL
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Liverpool, L3
Salary: £27,000 - £33,000 (plus benefits) - dependent on experience
The company is based in a fantastic location, right in the heart of Liverpool's Knowledge Quarter. The company is a growing and innovative enterprise and continue to expand their range of products to best serve the education industry. The company's software is used by every local authority in England, as well as thousands of schools, colleges and children's centres in the UK and overseas.
The company is taking on some exciting new projects this year and therefore need some new people to join their skilled software development team as soon as possible.
- You will be using . NET technologies to provide scalable database-driven . NET solutions that will improve the education industry.
- As part of the company's Create Team, you'll be helping to develop innovative systems to manage, analyse and present complex national education data, as well as finding creative ways to incorporate that intelligence into their existing range of products.
- The company is constantly improving their software and release product updates several times each year to ensure that they stay on top of the latest education industry trends. This might mean you're working on new features for their school improvement software one week and building analysis tools for local authorities the next.
If you're an adaptable, hardworking and skilled developer who can gel with a team and hit the ground running on several complex projects, then they want to hear from you!
Skills and Requirements:
The company is looking for people who have specific experience in:
- ASP. NET and jQuery
- SQL Server and T-SQL
- HTML and CSS
The company is also looking for knowledge & experience in:
- MVC, IoC Containers and Knockout.js
- Developing awesome web-based software (preferably enterprise level)
- Object orientated programming
- Report writing, preferably using SQL Server Reports
- Using large databases, including optimisation and scalability (desirable)
- Working collaboratively as part of a team
- Flexible working hours
- Your birthday off
- Competitive salary with monthly wage increase
- Monthly Innovation Days (work on what you want)
- Ongoing training & qualifications
- Generous leave allowance
- Creative office space
- Regular charity days
As a company, they encourage creativity, listen to the team and run with their ideas. So, if you are looking for a career opportunity where you can make a valuable contribution and see the wide-scale impact of your work, the company could be for you.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Apply for Software Developer / Software Engineer - ASP . NET, ASP, SQL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly