My client is a Award Winning well established Law Practice that prides itself on its excellent reputation. They have instructed us to recruit an Experienced Conveyancer to work as part of small and friendly team, in their thriving Conveyancing Department at their Northampton Office.
Excellent Salary and career development for the right candidate.
Preferably 2 years P.Q.E. in residential conveyancing is desired. Along with some experience in Commercial would be an advantage but training will be provided.
• To provide professional and competent legal advice and services in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct
• Responsible for full case handling of the residential and commercial matters
• To delegate and contribute to the development of the Paralegal where necessary
• To assist in developing new services, as and when required
• To generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• To keep knowledge and skills up to date and to comply with all training requirements required by the position
• To carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as may be requested.
Skills and Attributes
• Qualified Residential Solicitor, CLC or CILEX
• Ideally at least two years previous conveyancing experience
• Be able to handle matters from pre-exchange, to exchange, to completion and post completion experience
• Experience of running own caseload
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
• Excellent technical ability
• Able to demonstrate good networking skills
• Demonstrable ability to meet targets
• Excellent inter-personal, customer service and team working skills
• Excellent organisational skills