Head of Operations – Customer Services – BPO - Manager (AWDO-P2806)
Head of Operations with a background in Customer Services, BPO or Operations Management required for an established, leading Company based in Chorley, Lancashire.
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
** New Position **
** Join a Well-Established Market Leading Company **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head of Operations that has great leadership and management skills with the ability to help drive the business forward.
The Head of Operations is a new position within the Company and is an excellent opportunity for a creative and ambitious person to inspire, lead and manage the Department.
As the Head of Operations you will provide leadership to achieve first class service delivery, exceptional quality and maximum efficiency in line with the Company’s vision and values. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the role is required to essentially lead, manage and motivate the Operations Management Team.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career prospects.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Head of Operations:
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the operational function
- Through inspirational leadership engage, develop and train your team to consistently deliver exceptional standards, great customer service and strong financial controls
- Monitor, maintain and raise service standards
- Manage and motivate the team, building a culture of innovation and proactivity
- Ensure targets, service levels and key performance indicators are met
- Strong champion of processes and data-driven decision making
- Define and implement robust operational systems
- Balance of big-picture strategic thinking and high-quality detailed execution
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A background in customer service, BPO or operational management
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, creative, hard working
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrable leadership and team building skills
- Strong numerical skills with an analytical, problem solving mind-set
- Be proactive, motivated and metrics driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable to change-This is a new and unestablished role that will constantly evolve
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Management, Leadership and Senior Level Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Chorley, Lancashire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Head of Operations – Customer Services – BPO - Manager (AWDO-P2806)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly