Teaching Assistant - Colwyn Bay - Mornings only
Teaching Assistant – Colwyn Bay
We are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to start work immediately in the Nursery class on a temporary basis in a Colwyn Bay Primary School.
You will be required to work mornings only until Christmas with a view to continuing into the rest of the academic year.
As a successful candidate working for Excell Supply, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Teaching Assistant Qualification – desirable
- Experience of work as a Teaching Assistant in the Foundation Phase
- Strong communication skills
- Great time management skills, someone who is reliable and flexible
- All Teaching Assistants in Wales must be registered with the Education Workforce Council. For more information please visit www.ewc.wales
- Welsh speaker desirable but not essential
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS Certificate in place.
By joining the Excell team you'll receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Professional Mentoring
- Highly Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly)
- Be part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.