Call Centre Manager
Niagara Healthcare has a unique opportunity available for a Call Centre Manager to join the team in Crawley. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £35,000 per annum plus excellent bonus plan.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Call Centre Manager to join a fast paced call centre in Crawley. We are now looking to recruit a highly commercial and sales focused call centre manager with the experience of managing 50+ FTE within a telesales environment – predominantly outbound.
Responsibilities of the Call Centre Manager:
- We are looking for a highly driven individual that can deliver and maintain a highly effective call centre through focusing on efficiency, accountability, quality and quantity of appointments and Customer Care;
- Candidates need to demonstrate a strategic understanding of the business process and the creation of competent operating methods;
- You will be able to analyse data, competitive forces and thoroughly understand the market;
- It is essential that candidates can be hands on in managing the call centre daily through motivating and supporting a team of 4 team leaders and their teams to ensure that they achieve the targets and objectives set;
- Candidates will have the ability to work at a detailed level and be able to coach and inspire team leaders through one to one and team meetings.
Strengths and Attributes Required of the Call Centre Manager:
- Previous background – evidence of Call Centre management in a high volume, fast moving Direct Sales environment e.g. Insurance, Double Glazing, Furniture sales. By possessing a strong background, this will ensure the individual is able to “hit the ground running” and create immediate value and impact.
- Candidates must have strong leadership, team management skills and must be able to lead by example
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels is key for this role.
- Highly resilient and tenacious – able to see ideas and change initiatives through. Able to take the rough with the smooth.
- Striving for excellence – high energy and enthusiasm for setting and attaining the highest standards for self and others.
- Professional attitude and appearance appropriate to this culture.
The working hours for this role are 09.00 – 17.30 Monday to Friday, but the availability to be flexible is essential
If you feel you would be a success as our new Centre Manager then please show your interest by clicking “apply” today…
Apply for Call Centre Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly