Dental Practice Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new career, a challenge and opportunity to grow?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Practice Manager to join our client's new practice based at Flitwick Dental Practice.
Our client is a corporate with over 70 high quality, modern dental practices in England providing excellent NHS and private dental care to thousands of patients every week. They are seeking an experienced manager in??retail, healthcare, pharmacy or optometry; they can offer you a varied and fast-paced career at the heart of our rapidly growing business.
The Practice Manager is responsible for leading and communicating with the practice team to deliver revenue targets and high levels of customer service whilst supporting team development. They act as a role model for the company by engaging and building relationships with clinicians, practice staff and external stakeholders.
- Drive practice performance delivering the objectives set relating to revenue targets, KPIs, cost management and Profit & Loss
- Build a performance culture in Practice through the reviewing of performance against contracts.??
- Proactively communicate with the team around Practice and individual performance.
- Recruit, and retain a team of professional and support staff
- Train and develop the practice team, making full use of the Learning Management System.
- Implement performance management processes, ensuring all staff have a performance plan with objectives which is regularly reviewed
- Ensure the practice team remain compliant on all standards
- Ensure management of stock as per company policy
- Ensure all audit and financial processes are completed to Company standards
- Actively manage and grow the customer base through diary management, recalls and management of lapsed patients.??
- Demonstrate that all customers are fully aware of services and products.??
To be considered for this role, please apply today.