Key Stage 2 Teacher - Colwyn Bay
KS2 Teacher - Colwyn Bay Primary School - Immediate Start!!
Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We are currently recruiting for a suitably qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in a Primary School in Colwyn Bay. This is a Full Time position teaching a Yr 5/6 class until Christmas with a view to continuing into the Spring Term.
We want to provide our schools with innovative inspirational teachers who put student learning at the centre of everything they do. If you are a passionate and enthusiastic teacher we would love to hear from you!
Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) are welcomed by Excell Supply and we pride ourselves in supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Experience teaching KS2
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- The ability to communicate, work flexibly and be reliable
What to expect from Excell;
- Highly competitive pay rates (paid weekly)
- Be part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Annual safeguarding training