DBF UK LTD has an exciting opportunity for an Account Director to join the team based in Peterborough. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £60,000 plus healthy commission for ‘on target’ performance.
CCA are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Account Director capable of managing an important outsourced contract for our music licensing client. We have worked with our client for over 7 years and we are now looking for a senior manager to help us to better deliver against all of our client’s requirements.
As our Account Director we are looking for candidates who are driven by delivering exceptional customer service AND sales and have a passion for quality and meeting our client’s expectations – there is a broad range of Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators that need to be delivered. Your enthusiasm must inspire your colleagues and customers, and be evident in your work.
When you become our Account Director you will be ultimately responsible for the overall performance of the campaign including managing the client relationship. This means the delivery of Sales targets, Quality targets, Productivity targets, Attrition targets, resource and planning targets and able to forecast accurately etc – essentially it is like running your own business!
Experience we are looking for:
- University degree preferred
- Proven experience in outsourced call centre management or customer service preferred
- Proven experience in maintaining and building client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multitask and work independently
- Proven track record in project management
- Proven track record in delivering intelligent analysis and insight
- A proven track record in understanding performance management and achieving targets within a call centre environment
- Excellent understanding of contact centre practices, KPIs etc.
- Good understanding of contact centre regulatory and compliance requirements e.g. PCI/DSS, DPA, TCF, ISO9001, DMA Code of Practice etc.
- Good understanding of how to really use and analyse data – contact centres are great at producing reports, you need to know how to read them and what to do as a result of them!
- Very good level of computer literacy (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Call centre software)
Benefits of becoming our Account Director
- BUPA Life Insurance Scheme
- Suggestion Box Monthly Winner Paid Reward
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Home Computing Scheme
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Excellent onsite training and induction
- Staff room with complementary refreshments
- Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants and bars
- Monthly dress down days
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events
- 20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
- Bank holidays entitlement
- DBF Academy career progression structure
- Recently renovated premises
- Specific benefits on campaigns you work on including discounts, incentives and prizes.
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward
- Apprenticeship positions available
- NVQ qualifications
- Limited free car parking
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Account Director then please click ‘apply’ now!
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly