Technical Architect NoSQL / Graph Database
Technical Architect, NoSQL, Graph Database, TitanDB, AWS, PHP,
Contract Technical Architect needed for my client a leading digital player based in Maidenhead for an urgent contract. In the role you will be involved in the design and development of the companies new content production system as it evolves from MVP into full production. This person would lead the system and data architecture and design.
* Design of graph database and data structures
* Product Owner
* Guidance and mentoring of team
* PHP code review
* Work with Autodata business teams to ensure smooth transition from legacy systems
* Work with CTO and Head of Development to ensure architecture is aligned with departmental best practice
* Solid past hands on development experience plus experience at Architect/ Manager level.
* Management of a long term data migration project.
* Strong skills in NoSQL and SQL Databases and data design
* Experience with a graph database such as TitanDB will be a distinct advantage
* Sound knowledge and practical experience of the Amazon AWS stack
* Experience of one or more Agile frameworks (preferably Scrum), website and system architecture and design patterns
* A sound knowledge and demonstrable experience of the software development life cycle and agile engineering best practices (XP, TDD/BDD, continuous integration etc.)
* Knowledge of LAMP Stack technologies (PHP). RESTful APIs and XML exposure would also be beneficial
Urgent role please send me your CV if you fit the bill. 3 months initial contract likely to extend.
Apply for Technical Architect NoSQL / Graph Database
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly