Nursery Nurse Nottingham
Nursery Nurse - Nottingham, Arnold
£7.51 - £8.06 per hour
Temporary to Permanent, full time, starting ASAP
Do you want to be part of a dedicated and supportive team? Are you looking for your next role in a fun and friendly nursery? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The nursery is a young and vibrant nursery in the Arnold area of Nottingham. The nursery is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual characters.
The role is initially temporary but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The manager and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Polite and friendly children eager to learn
- Competitive rates of pay
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the nursery forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and safeguarding
- A friendly and creative approach to learning
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Promote and facilitate positive partnership with parents/carers including other family members
- To ensure children's social and emotional needs are met through use of an effective settling in period
- Build supportive relationships with staff and their key person to make them feel safe, secure and confident to play and explore
- To be confident in the procedures to safeguard and protect children
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful nursery, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200