Are you passionate about working in childcare?
Do you hold a Level 2 or above qualification in childcare?
Are you looking for full time hours in an "outstanding" early years provision?
I am recruiting for a level 2 or above qualified nursery nurse within the Manchester area to take on a full time contract at a setting within the area. I am looking for someone who can hit the ground running and who can get involved within the role. The job is to start at the beginning of September and I am looking at interviewing as soon as possible.
Benefits of the role:
- on site parking
- working in a well established setting which has an excellent reputation
- central location, easy to get to by car and public transport
- opportunity for career progression
Responsibilities of the role
- Maintain the safety and security of children
- Maintain an attractive, stimulation and reassuring environment for children
- Monitor, store and prepare materials and equipment
- Support children's social and emotional development
- Implement planned activities for sensory and intellectual development
- Implement activity for development of language and communication skills
- Support children's play and learning
- Support the development of children and babies under three
- Provide for babies physical development
- Support a child with disabilities or special educational needs
- Contribute to the protection of children from abuse
- Level 2 or above qualification within child development
- minimum of 6 months experience of working with children under the age of 5
- knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- excellent communication skills
This role is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy nursery and gain more experience working with children under the age of 5, the setting is looking to recruit for this position as soon as possible and to maintain its outstanding reputation within the nursery and the community. If this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, please do not hesitate to send your CV to R.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the early years team on 0161 200 1904. The process will include a telephone and face to face interview, as well as a full DBS check.