English Teacher - January Start
East Grinstead - Permanent Contract
Part Time (0.8) - Paid to Scale
Would you like to work within a fantastic and supportive team?
Are you looking for a part time permanent position?
Are you an exciting and thought-provoking English Teacher who is available from January 2017?
If so, we have the perfect job for you!
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
This large and successful comprehensive school caters for a range of students including a large sixth form. This is a caring friendly school build on strong relationships and a clear sense of purpose. The school focusses on every student achieving the best they can and realising their full potential by providing a curriculum that inspires and motivates. Staff, students and parents support a wide range of activities and events beyond the curriculum. Recent Ofsted inspections have recognised the high academic achievements of students and staff and graded them as outstanding.
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in it's mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education?
- Teaching English to KS 3 (KS 4 on occasion)
- Part time position (0.8) to start in January
- Permanent Contract
- Candidates must have full QTS and have a proven track record of raising standards in English
- Candidates must have relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- On-site parking available
- Short walk from mainline train station
- Brilliant and modern classroom resources including interactive whiteboards
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training/courses
- Supportive and available senior leadership team
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks