School Business Manager
The Emmaus Federation
Swineshead St Mary's CE Primary, Abbey Road, Swineshead, Boston PE20 3EN
Sutterton Fourfields CE Primary, Park Avenue, Sutterton, Boston PE20 2JN
Executive Headteacher: Claire Collett
We are a group of welcoming Church of England primary schools based in rural South Lincolnshire.
We encourage a 'can do' attitude, a thirst for life-long learning and a pride in each other's skills and attributes.
You will have:
- A good degree
- A certificate, or diploma, in School Business Management or be prepared to complete accreditation;
- Leadership and management experience of areas including finance and health and safety;
- Experience of human resources, premises and facilities management;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written, and verbal information for the Executive Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors.
- A genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals.
Visits to the school are welcomed, and can be arranged.
Please telephone the school to arrange an appointment.
For a job description and an application form, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 19 October at 11am.
Interview: Friday 21 October 2016.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and the position will be subject to references.