Office Cleaner (Part time - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
We're looking for a committed part time cleaner to join our facilities team, making sure our beloved Redgate offices stay shiny and bright. Our facilities team plays a crucial role in making sure the office is a clean, safe environment for everyone who walks through the door, and they're looking for a cleaner to help the existing team do this.
You'll need to be a flexible and dependable team player who takes pride in their work. Previous experience in a similar role is required. You'll show attention to detail and take a practical approach to your work. A flexible attitude to helping with holiday or absence cover when required would be an asset. Some manual handling will be needed, but we'll provide all the training and guidance you need to do this safely.
If you're interested, we'd love to hear from you. Simply upload your CV and cover letter to apply.
What makes you a Redgate Office Cleaner?
- You have a burning desire to make all things smart, tidy and organised
- You have great attention to detail
- You're a team player
- You're motivated and get things done
What experience do you have?
- Some experience in a similar cleaning role is required.
What's the package?
- Part Time - you'll work 20 hours per week: 5.30am - 9.30am, Mon - Fri
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Salary is £8,200 per annum (this has already been pro-rated to reflect part time role).
- Start date ASAP.
If you're interested, please click APPLY button now.