Anthony Best Dynamics is one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of advanced driving robots and Laboratory Test Systems used for vehicle development. The company exports over 95% of its output and invests substantial resources in research. Its many clients include Ford, Toyota, Daimler, BMW, Volkswagen and Honda.
We currently have two vacancies. With respect to both roles we would expect candidates to possess the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Competent using electrical and mechanical drawings
- Have a good understanding of engineering fault finding techniques
- Happy to work under minimal supervision whilst using their own initiative and engineering abilities
- Mechanical dexterity
- NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline
- 5 GCSE grades A-C, including Maths, English and Science
To expand our team in the manufacture of small runs of high quality, hand built test equipment.
A high level of soldering, wiring and cable assembly skills is essential, with the ability to understand electrical schematic drawings and to work with minimal supervision. Familiarity with Word, Excel and AutoCad would also be advantageous.
Reference: JD 008
A pleasant working environment, negotiable salary and other benefits are offered.
If you're interested in the above position, please apply in writing, giving full details of employment and qualifications and quoting the job reference number, to:-
Human Resources, Anthony Best Dynamics Ltd Holt Road, Bradford on Avon BA15 1AJ email: email@example.com NO AGENCIES
Closing date: Monday 31st October 2016