New Media Telesales Executive
New Media Telesales Executive x 2 - £18,000 - £25,000 DEO + OTE -
Cambridge City Centre CB1
Competitive Salary + OTE Commission
The Construction Index is the UK's leading construction based advertising company, with a global audience of more than 13 Million.
We are looking for two experienced media telesales executives for our newly opened Cambridge office. You will have a minimum of two years sales experience preferably in a print media/publishing background and a proven track record in sales, you will report into the National Business Development Manager.
As a telesales executive you will be responsible for cold calling and selling advertising space to our existing database of contacts. You will be required to achieve your own monthly target as well as contributing to ensure that the team achieve their overall target.
Key duties of the post include:
- To make targeted cold calls leading to new advertisers.
- Achieve personal targets through the sale of display advertising and classified space within our print publication.
- Creating new business relationships from scratch and turn these into regular accounts.
- Developing customer relationships in order to maximise commercial opportunities.
- Engaging and communicating with high-level industry leaders and decision makers.
- Meet and exceed the KPI's set by the management.
You will be:
- Highly self motivated and driven to achieve targets.
- Confident with the ability to communicate with industry leaders and decision makers.
- Able to help the team achieve their targets by utilising the highest standards of product, market and customer knowledge.
- A people person with the will to win!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an outstanding proven record of sales who now wants to further their progression to the next level.
A print media background will be an advantage but not mandatory for the candidate with the right experience.
You will be proactive in your approach and have demonstrated that you can work in a successful small team, communicating effectively at all levels.
You will be rewarded with a competitive package.
Please send CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for this role, including current salary details and notice period to: firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking apply or phone 07590 848578.
*Note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No agencies please.