Semi Skilled Fitter
IMERYS the world leader in mineral-based specialties for industry, is seeking to recruit into the following position based in Stoke.
Semi-Skilled Fitter (Ref No 11779)
Based at Cliffe Vale working dayshift, the successful applicant will support routine and breakdown maintenance across our production operations.
- Have previous mechanical knowledge and experience
- Have experience of pumps, pipework systems, conveyors and pneumatic systems
- Have a good knowledge of the management of Health and Safety at Work regulations and possess a safety qualification
- Be able to work in a team or unsupervised
- Have strong communication skills and be computer literate
- Have an understanding of mobile plant and, ideally, some welding skills
- Have a willingness to undertake further training as and when required to include instrumentation, control and process awareness
- Hold a current driving licence.
Further training and development will be offered to the successful applicant.
To apply, please send your CV by e-mail or post to:
Mark Crawford, HR Manager, Par Moor Centre, Par Moor Road, Par, Cornwall, PL24 2SQ.
E-mail: email@example.com by clicking apply.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 26th October 2016.