Corporate Communications Senior Executive
Corporate Communications Senior Executive - Job Profile
£30,000 - £35,000
The Corporate Communications Senior Exec is an exciting new role and will assist in the continuing evolution of the marketing and communications strategy at Lifeplus. Working alongside the Corporate Comms Manager and senior Lifeplus stakeholders, you will help develop the platform for Lifeplus to manage its reputation and to ensure that our associates have clear guidance in order to portray our brand in the best possible light. You will also help the Corporate Comms Manager to deliver our communication strategy and translate our brand objectives into key messaging opportunities in our target markets - inside the company and externally to customers and associates.
Our marketing communications strategy is focused on engaging our target audiences with the aim of driving brand awareness, promoting greater affinity and interaction with our associates and pro-actively managing our corporate reputation.
The role will include but is not limited to
- Working with fellow marketers to deliver communications and messaging via the most appropriate channels available to us
- Identify opportunities for new communication initiatives across business
- Copy-writing and production of key Lifeplus publications and brand messaging
- Become part of the team of comms experts who are able to deliver corporate communications incorporating our brand TOV
- In collaboration with the Corporate Comms Manager prove assistance in the event of any issues or incoming communications issues or queries from press, media or network sources
- Pro-actively participate in creating initiatives to resonate with our target audience, the community and media - positive outreach projects which allow the company to demonstrate its vision in new ways
- Contribute towards integrated marketing campaigns using a range of marketing tactics
- Ensure suitable systems and processes are in place to gain and act upon associate feedback
- Assist in the delivery of operational communications and business critical updates as necessary
- Help with delivery of integrated marketing campaigns using a range of marketing tactics including events, digital, print activities, PR and communications
- Attain an understanding of market legislation as pertains to Lifeplus products, distribution and vision for wellbeing, and apply to communications that are both compliant and engaging
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing team to ensure all communications are aligned and on brand Contribute towards social media strategy and execution
- Excellent writing skills, accuracy and a keen eye for detail are key skills & requirements for this role.
- Must have a demonstrable background in marketing and corporate communications, ideally in at least one prior role. Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines Collaborative and open minded approach
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to juggle many projects simultaneously
- Some understanding of creative and print/digital production processes
- Confident in establishing relationships with many varied internal and external stakeholders with whom the role is expected to work daily
- Advanced IT Skills - Experience in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem solving - creativity balanced with a pragmatic and practical approach
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview