Chef de Partie
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a prestigious hotel is currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie for their kitchen team. In this role, you will be reporting to the Head Chef and key duties/requirements will include:
- Deputise in the absence of the Head Chef
- Food preparation and presentation to a high standard
- Ability to work as a team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Basic ordering and completion of kitchen records
- Use different styles of cooking
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your skill set and learn from the Head Chef.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.