Administrator for a busy Sports Management company
This leading football management company is seeking an Administrator with good business experience to work in their small, friendly, busy offices close to London bridge.
You will provide administrative support for all the company's contracts, ensuring copies are in the file and on Drop box. Updating the company's database, and assisting with new contracts at renewal.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Making travel arrangements and booking accommodation for Agents
• Booking meeting rooms
• Answering telephone calls
• Writing and responding to emails
• Liaising with Directors, Agents and other support staff
• Post office runs
Skills & Experience Required
• As your tasks will vary, you will need to have good organisation skills and be able to multi task and take on several duties.
• You will need to demonstrate good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
• You will ideally have worked in a small professional firm previously and be used to taking on several responsibilities personally
• Ideally you will have a solid work background, be confident and professional, and be able to run the office smoothly and efficiently.
You will need to demonstrate
• Prior experience as an Administrator
• Experience within travel and accommodation
• Ability to solve problems
• Computer literate - i.e. Microsoft applications
• Good IT skills - including spreadsheets and data processing
• Reliable and trustworthy - confidentiality is essential
• Organised and happy to take on responsibility
• Ability to work unsupervised.
This is a permanent role, based in our London Office.
Please note: the company cannot help with any relocation costs. All appplicants must have excellent spoken and written English and live within an easy commute of central London. Only apply if you meet this criteria, otherwise your application will not be accepted.