Johnsons Wellfield has an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the stone production facility in Huddersfield.
Johnsons Wellfield operates a highly sophisticated stone production facility from its Crosland Hill Quarries in Huddersfield which is part of the progressive family owned Myers Group.
As our Maintenance Engineer your duties will include carrying out routine repairs, maintenance, fabrication and installation works on a wide range of heavy plant including crushing, screens and mobile plant.
To become our Maintenance Engineer you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Have a working understanding of modern machinery covering hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical principles, transmission units, electrical circuits and machine control.
- Experience in hot work/welding/cutting and the ability to operate workshop machinery.
- Self-motivated, genuine with a friendly positive attitude.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all members of the team.
- Excellent organisation skills and good time management.
- The ability to keep an organised and tidy work area.
- Committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
- Must be flexible to undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
- Must hold a current driving licence as it will be necessary to travel to other sites as and when required.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable.
- The successful applicant will be required to commence at the earliest opportunity.
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Maintenance Engineer you will receive a competitive hourly rate along with benefits including pension, private health care and laundered work wear.
If you feel you have all the skills and knowledge required to become our Maintenance Engineer please click apply today.
Unfortunately we can’t respond to all applications so if you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.