Maintenance Electrician (Heavy Industry)
7 days left
- Full Time
Johnsons Wellfield has an opportunity for a Night shift Maintenance Electrician (Heavy Industry) to join the quarry and market leading stone cutting facility in Huddersfield.
Johnsons Wellfield is part of the progressive family owned Myers Group. The successful Maintenance Electrician (Heavy Industry) will be required to carry out routine repairs and maintenance, respond to breakdowns and planned installation works on our wide range of heavy plant including stone cutting machinery, robots, overhead cranes and water recycling systems.
To become our Maintenance Electrician (Heavy Industry) you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience of working within a heavy industrial/engineering environment
- Electrical Apprenticeship qualified
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 17th edition
- Knowledge and experience of fault finding and repairs to 3 phase systems
- Knowledge of PLC programmes and fault finding
- Conversant with VSD (variable speed drives)
- Able to read schematic electrical drawings
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical principles
- Self-motivated, genuine with a friendly positive attitude
- The ability to communicate effectively with all members of the team
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace
- Must be flexible to undertake any other reasonable duties as required
- Must hold a current driving licence as you may be required to travel to other sites within the business as and when required
- Previous experience in a similar role or heavy industry is essential. The successful applicant will be required to commence at the earliest opportunity.
Hours of Work for the Maintenance Electrician (Heavy Industry) will be Monday to Thursday 6.30pm to 5.30am, plus Saturday mornings. Overtime is available.
What we offer our Maintenance Electrician (Heavy Industry):
- Competitive hourly rate (depending on experience)
- Good holidays
- Private health care
- Laundered workwear, plus other benefits.
If you feel you have all the skills and knowledge required to become our Maintenance Electrician (Heavy Industry) please click ‘Apply’ today.
Unfortunately we can’t respond to all applications so if you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Maintenance Electrician (Heavy Industry)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly