6 days left
- Full Time
Supplies Warehouse Apprentice, based on Hortonwood, Telford - Excellent training and career opportunity.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Warehouse team for an Apprentice to assist in the import of hardware and outbound deliveries to and from the warehouse to end customers and affiliates. The position will support the logistics team as and when necessary, as well as other reasonable duties identified by the Supervisory/Management team.
The role of Supplies Warehouse Apprentice:
- Liaising with internal and external customers to identify and resolve issues, reporting key results
- Schedule inbound air and ocean deliveries into Plants, maintaining SLA’s for inbound hauliers
- Ensuring compliance of customs duties and clearances
- Invoice control for the Plant
- Control of inbound ASN shipping notifications
- Population of courier shipments utilising the UPS portal
- Control of web issues (Claims & POD’s)
- Supply departmental KPI information
Standard days (8.30am to 5.00pm.)