Paid Volunteer, Befrienders & Home Care Assistants
Our client is seeking Paid Volunteer, Befrienders & Home Care Assistants in the York area.
They are an award winning care provider specialising in providing consistent, bespoke, quality domiciliary home care service to private clients in their own homes. With a minimum of one-hour care calls we believe this enables client/carer relationship to be central to the support they provide.
Would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life?
Our Client has both full and part time vacancies including mornings, lunch times, evenings and weekends. £8.40 per hour, increasing to £16.80 per hour on bank holidays, paid holidays, mileage allowance and an excellent benefits package. Even if you are only looking for a few hours a week they would love to hear from you. This position will involve supporting clients with a range of activities in and around their home plus in some cases attending to personal care needs such as washing, bathing and dressing.
Why work as a Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Home Care Assistant?
- This is an amazingly rewarding job!
- Minimum 1-hour care calls so no rushing to your next call
- Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with our Paid Volunteer, Befrienders & Home Care Assistants
- To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about High Quality Companionship and person centred care
- You will have a regular client and will work locally, keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity for our customers
- Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Full ongoing support from a dedicated Head of Care
- Full training provided
Do I meet the essential criteria?
- Are you passionate and do you want to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Could you offer our clients companionship and support without taking away their dignity?
- Do you have a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and dependable?
- Willing to undertake a DBS check?
- Willing to partake in training courses?
- Being a driver is not essential but preferred, as some of our clients need assistance with errands and appointments and going out into the community.
To apply for this position please click on the apply button below.
If you are interested in applying for the position of a Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Home Care Assistant or you would like to hear more about the vacancy please click on apply. We always treat applications in the strictest of confidence.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs