Concierge - Weekends
Salary: £10,240 per annum following successful 6-month probationary period
Part -time - Average 24 hours per week, weekends only
A leading social housing provider has an exciting opportunity for a weekend Concierge in their new, young persons' project based in Hinckley.
The post holder will provide a concierge service to keep the building safe and secure. They will also be a point of contact for residents who may require assistance in an emergency or crisis situation.
Some of the key knowledge, skills and experience you will need to meet the challenges of this role are:
- Awareness of the issues faced by the client group
- Ability to manage the safety and security of the residents and buildings
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing
- Plans and prioritises effectively; good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to respond appropriately to challenging behaviour
- Flexible, approachable, positive and enthusiastic
If you are the kind of person who can relate to the organisation's values and can help others to help themselves you'll gain a great deal from this role. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th October 2016 at 9:00am
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an assessment centre on 31st October 2016. Interviews will be held week beginning 31st October 2016
How to apply:
Please click the apply button and send us your details.
Important: In order to be considered for this role please include within the first page of your CV a covering letter giving details of how you meet the role criteria.