Learning & Development Coordinator
reLearning & Development Coordinator
Salary: £21,000 per annum following successful 6-month probationary period
Permanent - 37.5 hours per week
A leading social housing provider has an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Coordinator within their young persons' services in Leicestershire.
The main purpose of the Learning & DevelopmenCoordinatoror role is to co-ordinate, develop, deliver, review and evaluate training and development programmes, and provision to facilitate the acquisition of new skills and capabilities of the Association's Matt25 trainees and Peer Mentors enabling them to secure future work either internal or external to the Association.
The key knowledge, skills and behaviours required for this role are:
- Previous experience in a training or teaching role.
- The ability to analyse information and apply learning to current work practices.
- The ability to identify and manage risk in an inclusive way.
- The ability to engage and motivate people with complex needs.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Flexible, approachable, positive and enthusiastic.
As the services are dispersed, a driving licence and a car owner a desirable.
If you are the kind of person who can relate to the organisation's values and can help others to help themselves you'll gain a great deal from this role. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th October 2016 at 9:00am
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an assessment centre on 31st October 2016. Interviews will be held week beginning 31st October 2016
How to apply:
Please click the apply button and send us your details.
Important: In order to be considered for this role please include within the first page of your CV a covering letter giving details of how you meet the role criteria.