Internal Telesales Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Make outbound new business phone calls to bodyshop prospects to win new business.
- Sign up Credit Repair Agreements with new bodyshops and where applicable prospect and sell to these bodyshops
- Deliver against agreed sales targets relating to business volumes and gross margin.
- Make outbound call to existing Business Partners to maintain and grow the business received from them
- Resolve issues and queries through various internal resources, including line manager and Business Partner Service Coordinators.
- Responsible for achieving high customer satisfaction scoring on partner surveys.
- Ensure accurate records of conversations and key information is recorded in EDAM Groups CRM platform.
- Responsible for proactively managing own time to ensure all objectives are met and that Business Partner needs are met.
- Communicating weekly to line manager details of activities for previous week and your plan for upcoming week.
- Completion of monthly partner commissions and account performance reporting.
- Attend training and coaching sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Proactively monitor and measure personal performance and provide this information to line manager.
- Proactively provide line manager with a monthly sales forecast and pipeline.
- Complete administration tasks as required.
- Mature, reliable, self-driven, and results-oriented with an outlook that is both positive and fun.
- Enjoys being on the telephone for the majority of the working day.
- Understands the importance of delivering high levels of customer service and how this relates to account retention and profitability.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance and quality
- Is able to develop relationship with prospects and existing Business Partners through excellent natural rapport building skills.
- Experienced, credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide range of roles and personalities.
- Empathic communicator. Able to see things from the other person's point of view whilst keeping business objectives in mind.
- Great listening and communication skills are a must.
- Confident, able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Able to take ownership of a wide range of situations and relationships in a manner that supports the businesses objectives.
- Ability to work in a team environment where shared workload and responsibilities are common place.
Specific Job Skills
- Is able to make cold calls without any hesitation.
- Is able to articulate the benefits of a service based product.
- Is able to handle objections and ask probing questions to uncover opportunities,
- Is comfortable asking for an order.
- Excellent communicator and is able to build genuine rapport over the telephone.
- Has natural resilience.
- Is able to organise their workflow to ensure that partners and prospects are called back when scheduled.
- Is capable of managing their own time and personal workflow in order to keep to commitments.
- Able to effectively manage challenging situations where a Business Partner may have a serious service issue or complaint.
- Industry knowledge is highly advantageous, as is specific experience of credit hire/repair and legal services.
- Ability to work to targets, KPI's and deadlines.
- Open to learning new skills and a willing attitude towards attempting new tasks.
Other skills required
- Must be articulate and a competent writer of emails and letters. Is able to adapt the style and tone of communication to the recipient.
- Is able to proactively provide various activity and performance management information to line manager in a consistent and regular manner.
- Is able to collaborate and work as a member of a team to deliver on business objectives.
- Must be adept in the use of MS Outlook. Experience of Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook helpful but not essential.
- Understands the importance of consistent use of CRM and is prepared to use a CRM platform in line with company expectations
Apply for Internal Telesales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly