Stocktake Manager (Field Based)
New opportunity alert! WIS International are looking for a Stocktake Manager (Field Based).
Would you like to earn a very competitive salary up to £23,000 per annum?
Would you be interested in an exciting opportunity to join our innovative team in Cannock, West Midlands?
Here at WIS International, we are recruiting for a Stocktake Manager (Field Based) based in Cannock, West Midlands to support and manage the auditing / inventory field teams for high profile Global retail brands to deliver excellent Inventory. You will receive a competitive starting salary up to £23,000 per annum depending upon experience + pension, Bupa & performance based incentives!
Still Interested? Please read on…
WIS International is one of the world's leading stocktaking companies and conducts inventories throughout the UK and Europe for household retails names such as Asda, Waitrose, Inditex (Zara) and Dunelm Mill.
With a very strong branded proposition our market share has continued to grow due to the professionalism & valued service we provide to our retail clients. As a result of our success and growing reputation in our sector, we have an exciting opportunity for an additional Operations Manager to join the Regional Team in Stevenage.
So what will you be doing?
The Stocktake Manager (Field Based) will:
- To lead teams in the achievement of all inventory related targets.
- To work with the IS3 developing the skills and competencies of individuals within the dedicated teams.
- To manage any performance concerns or potential disciplinary offences timely and in line with company policy
- To ensure the proper custodianship all inventory equipment (including vehicles and non-inventory related equipment)
- To assist and lead teams in the achievement of all inventory related targets.
- To ensure the safety of yourself and all team personnel at all times.
- To assist in the recruitment, onboarding and development of crew members as directed by the IS3.
To assist in all relevant tasks as delegated, including planning, logistics and performance management
We are looking for someone who has first class people management, strong retail or inventory background, communication skills and can thrive in a target driven working environment.
What makes you the perfect Stocktake Manager (Field Based)?
- A proven achiever in a high volume or fast paced environment
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Capable of achieving results through others, by leading and developing your team
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships as well as being able to influence others
- A highly organized, structured and proactive approach to meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Current UK driving license
- You should have the ability to inspire and lead teams with a high level of business acumen
Part of the Stocktake Manager (Field Based) role will require you to travel and involve some nights away.
At WIS International we pride ourselves on our successful training & people development, if you have a passion for people and strong leadership and management skills, combined with an eye for detail and a can do attitude, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity as our Stocktake Manager (Field Based), then please click 'Apply’ today and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Apply for Stocktake Manager (Field Based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly