Special Needs Teaching Assistants
5 days left
- Part Time
Special Needs Teaching Assistants - Melton Mowbray
£60 - £70 per day
Day to day to long term role
Are you looking for a rewarding role supporting children with Special Educational Needs? If so, we would like to hear from you!
A well established SEN school in Melton Mowbray are seeking experienced Teaching Assistants. There is the potential for a long term role for the right candidate. The school caters for pupils aged 3-18 with a wide range of Special Educational Needs (SEN) including moderate and complex needs such as Autism.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience of supporting pupils with SEN either within a mainstream or SEN school
- Be confident in working in Primary or Secondary
- Be able to tailor their approach based on the needs different pupils
- Promote a positive and safe learning environment
- Support pupils both inside and outside of the classroom
- Support pupils with their emotional well-being
- Manage behaviour in line with the school's behaviour policy
- Working proactively with other team members
- Central location with good transport links
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, don't hesitate and apply today.
Apply for Special Needs Teaching Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly