Expereince Pub/Bar Tender FT
The Duck & Rice Limited was developed by the internationally acclaimed Alan Yau, who is behind egalitarian concepts, such as Wagamama, Cha Cha Moon, Busaba Eathai and the luxury dining brands Yauatcha and the Michelin starred Hakkasan.
The Duck & Rice is a new concept, retaining the traditional pub elements, whilst creating a gastronomical experience with a difference. The opening is one of the most coveted new concepts to launch in London in 2014 (Timeout, Zagat, Vogue, The Telegraph, The Independent, The Guardian, Evening Standard etc.) The reputation of The Duck & Rice will be built upon serving authentic, ethnic Chinese dishes and cask ale at exceptional quality.
The menu has references to Alan Yau's legacy of Michelin starred Asian cuisine, redefined beautifully to adapt and enhance the distinctiveness of The Duck & Rice concept. The Duck & Rice concept sets a new trend for fusion-style pub dining and loyal followers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Pub Bartenders who has experience with ales and Cellar Managment. As a Pub Bartender you will be an important member of The Duck & Rice community. You will be interacting and attending to a wide and diverse customer base. You will have an extensive knowledge and confidence to guide customers through the carefully crafted drinks and food menu.
You will be willing to embrace the spirit of Soho, contributing to the culture and values of The Duck & Rice experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A natural and engaging presence
· Experience as a Bartender in gastro or craft beer pubs is preferable
· An ability to create an enjoyable and welcoming experience for each and every customer, whilst continuing to maintain exemplary customer service
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Enthusiasm to learn and improve customer service skills
· Great personality to contribute to the character of The Duck and Rice
· Cellar management experience is preferable
· Enjoy a fast paced environment
In return we offer:
· 28 days holiday, inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays
· Competitive remuneration package
· Training and progression
· An environment that will enable you to develop