Year 1 Teaching Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Year 1 Teaching Assistant in Manchester
£48.82- £60 per day
October 2016 - March 2017
Are you looking for a proactive challenge in a rewarding teaching support role?
Do you enjoy helping children to maximise their potential?
Would working in an Outstanding primary school appeal to you?
Then look no further, we have the ideal role for you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support a Year 1 class in a Manchester Primary school to cover maternity leave.
This school is a 2 form entry Academy and caters for children aged 4-11. The Senior Leadership team are dedicated to providing children with high quality learning experiences. The successful applicant will be committed to raising the achievement of all pupils and have the ability to form effective relationships with staff, parents and pupils.
- Opportunities for CPD courses and training.
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £300.
- Modern building with a well resourced learning environment.
- Secure onsite parking.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a Level 2 qualification and/or has experience of working with children in a school environment.
- Is calm, thoughtful and energetic.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use own initiative and be flexible.
- Delivering intervention in Phonics, Reading and Maths to small groups of mixed ability children.
- Assist with the daily preparation of learning activities.
- Communicating with the class teacher and parents to feedback on individual's performance.
- Adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Promoting equal opportunities.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience stated above then we look forward to hearing from you. Submit your CV to us today!
One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
Apply for Year 1 Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly