Data Input / IT Database Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a busy national healthcare group to become part of the team, as a Data Input / IT Database Administrator based in Birmingham.
Alliance Surgical has a membership of approximately 1500 Senior NHS Consultants and is the largest independent group of its kind. It is fast paced, dynamic organisation, ranked amongst the fastest growing companies in Britain in 2009 and again in 2010. The company delivers specialist care to private and NHS patients throughout the UK and is an influential force in UK Healthcare. This is an excellent opportunity to join the company at a time of planned change and exponential growth.
As a Data Input / IT Database Administrator your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Maintain and develop Alliance Surgical’s main operating database records.
- Accurate and timely data input.
- Any administrative tasks in relation to the system.
- Running reports for internal and external use as required.
- Spotting and escalating issues to relevant management.
- Ensuring any risks are mitigated and the day to day business can function as usual.
An ideal Data Input / IT Database Administrator will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of dealing with queries and responding in a timely manner.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications in particular Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop with the role
- Ability to work on own initiative individually and as part of a team
In return for this you will receive a salary of £12,500 per annum.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52781022 / INDLP