Administration Assistant - Entertainment Group Recruitment Team
Administration Assistant - Recruitment Team
Place of Work: Pinetum, Broughton Hall, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3AE
Working Hours: Full time (must be able to work flexibly in accordance with the company needs)
Salary: On Application
Our client, an Entertainment Group, is a Creative Production Company providing full entertainment programmes to Cruise Lines and the Leisure Industry. They also provides role-play actors for training and education and has specialist divisions providing digital content solutions for the heritage, museum and tourism sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an amazing company currently moving through significant change and growth.
Further to company growth our client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative role. The ideal candidate requires experience in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks and must be exceedingly well organised, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. Duties will mainly be supporting the Talent and Roleplay divisions. Experience working in the cruise or entertainment industry would be advantageous.
Key Tasks and Specific Skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years previous administrative and support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer literacy including good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Access
- Prioritise and effectively manage own tasks
- Preparation and issuing of offer letters, contracts and new starter paperwork
- Ensuring documents and certification are kept up to date
- Scheduling and reconfirming auditions
- Accurately maintain filing systems and following compliance guidelines
- Work closely with and offer support to the Talent Recruitment Manager and other departments as required
- Answering telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Capacity to work flexible hours when required
- Experience of working in a Recruitment Agency would be advantageous
Please submit your CV and cover letter
Apply for Administration Assistant - Entertainment Group Recruitment Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly