Social Media Communicator
4 days left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At CPM we are currently looking for a Social Media Communicator to join us based in Thame as part of our Mars team! The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £16,800 per annum plus + 22 days per year + Bank holiday’s (increasing 1 day per year capped at 31).
Since 1932 Mars has been producing much loved brands in the UK, with brands including MARS, SNICKERS, GALAXY, PEDIGREE, WHISKAS, UNCLE BEN’S, DOLMIO.
About the Social Media Communicator role
Working for CPM on behalf of Mars, you will be a compassionate, understanding and considerate individual who can answer questions relating to our products for both Mars Petcare & Mars Human via Social Media avenues.
You will be the point of contact for all Social customers and will be offering a friendly and professional service delivering exceptional first impressions.
As a Social Media Communicator you will take a keen interest in emerging trends in social media and have a natural enthusiasm for the subject.
This is a fantastic opportunity for all social media guru's looking for a career in digital media.
What you’ll be doing as our Social Media Communicator:
- Using specialist tools, responsible for handling and responding to inbound enquiries made via social media platforms across the entire Mars portfolio of Chocolate, Petcare and Food
- Liaise with internal departments and stakeholders when dealing with escalated complaints to reach a resolution
- Be a brand ambassador, taking on knowledge and expertise in order to give consumers accurate and tailored advice.
- Use listening tools to create reports to analyse weekly/monthly trends and insight on Social Media.
- Flexibility required regarding days of the week worked – 5 days out of 7 to include one at the weekend.
What we’re looking for in our Social Media Communicator:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in handling contacts made via social media (ideal but not essential)
- Excellent attention to detail and written ability
- Experience of working within a quality framework and delivering high levels of data integrity
- Good communication and listening skills together with the ability to liaise with other departments
- Ability to retain and apply knowledge to a broad range of consumer enquiries
- The ability to be a team player but also work on own initiative
- Working 5 days per week (4 days between Monday – Friday & 1 day over the weekend)
- Monday to Friday between 8am - 8pm
- Weekend 10.00am – 4.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
So if you think that you have what it takes to become our new Social Media Communicator then click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!!
Apply for Social Media Communicator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly