Business Development Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an independent lift engineering company who are looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager to their team where they will be responsible for generating new business through direct sales and integration with existing portfolio customers.
The regional role will be based out of their Cheshire office with the responsibility of business development throughout the North West of England and North Wales.
* Experience selling national and regional service based contracts
* Exceptional sales track record in a fast-paced environment
* Comfortable with self-generating leads through prospecting and cold calling
* Well organised and disciplined with the ability to encourage, negotiate and persuade others to achieve objectives.
* Strong experience in preparing PQQ and Tender bids.
Offered in return:
* Competitive salary: subject to experience
* Company Car
* Attractive Bonus Scheme
* Additional usual company benefits as befits the role.
To be considered for this role, apply now!