Customer Service Advisor
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At CPM we are currently looking for 3 Automotive Customer Service Advisors to join us in Thame as part of our Kia Team! The successful candidates will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £16,000 - £16,500 per annum DOE plus £1,000 performance related bonus.
We have exciting new Automotive Customer Service Advisor roles which we need your skills and expertise to help us drive and exceed our clients expectations. As an already successful Customer Expert you will thrive from working with our BRAND NEW Automotive client Kia!
About the Automotive Customer Service Advisor role
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality, effective communications for new and existing customers.
As a World Class Customer Service Advisor the role will require you to develop a sound understanding of Kia’s products and services and to fully embrace our brand values.
You will engage with customers to gain a full understanding of their requirements in a skilful and professional manner in line with our stringent quality standards and ensuring a timely qualitative resolution.
The majority of communication is handled through inbound and outbound telephone calls; however contacts also arrive via email and white mail and increasingly social media channels.
A day in the life of an Automotive Customer Service Advisor
During the day you will work on various different areas to support our customers and external partners. The tasks include, answering of calls to assist with issues that may occur with our products, requests for updates to the web site with customer information and to raise complaints with our case managers for more in-depth investigation.
In your role you will be required to research, investigate and identify the root cause of the customer enquiry. You will then decide and ensure implementation of the appropriate response/resolution and take a proactive approach ensuring the CRM system is fully updated with actions taken
The ideal Automotive Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to understand the needs of the customer.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Good communication and listening skills together with the ability to liaise with other departments.-
- Able to prioritise and mange work load using own initiative.
- Good keyboard skills and computer literacy are necessary together with an eye for detail.
- The ability to be a team player is also an essential quality in the role.
- Displays a proactive “can do” approach.
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisation skills.
- Be computer literate at intermediate level
- Have strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- A passion for the Automotive world is highly desired
- Monday to Friday between 8.30am – 9pm (Shift)
- Sat 8.30am – 1pm (1 in 3)
In return as our Automotive Customer Service Advisor, we can offer you…
Free parking onsite, 22 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31), sports and social club, onsite restaurant , 70/30 in-house promotion vision, other flexible benefits after successful probation, reward and recognition program for contact centre and ICS accreditation (Course enrolment available).
So if you think that you have what it takes to become our new Automotive Customer Service Advisor then click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!!