Department / Function: Corporate ~ Sales & Marketing
Location: Chadderton (Manchester)
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 plus bonus and benefits
The company is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join its Feltham (South West London) based marketing team. This role supports the department to deliver plans and initiatives in conjunction with the department's key stakeholders, which include the account management, product and content development teams.
This is the perfect role for any individual looking to broaden their experience in areas beyond the basic principles of marketing. It is an excellent opportunity for someone in the early days of their marketing career.
* Working with the company content team to ensure customers have all required content and information on new game launches for our customers
* Managing our external print agencies and provide detailed project plans in order to deliver marketing activity in a timely manner
* Working closely with our internal graphics team to manage the delivery of key campaigns, including providing initial brief and objectives
* Support marketing manager and account management teams in key commercial initiatives, including writing detailed training briefs and new site install promotional support
* Develop a good understanding of promotional capabilities on the technology platform in order to write specific guides and briefs for use both internally and with customers
* Supporting the delivery of annual trade show as well as smaller corporate events
* Supporting marketing manager in order to deliver key corporate marketing activity which includes content management of website, social media plan delivery and working with PR agency on day to day KPI delivery and plans
* Travel required on occasion to our Manchester office
Desired skills and experience:
* Ideally some experience in a similar role
* Candidates must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and be confident copywriting material such as briefs and newsletters
* Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills as the role entails working daily with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* This role is fast paced, therefore requires strong multi-tasking skills. Applicants must have experience juggling the delivery of multiple projects
* Experience in the gaming industry would be helpful, but is not essential
The company employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, which employs 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
Please send us your details via 'Apply' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed a link to apply online.