Part time PAT tester
5 days left
- Part Time
A Burnley award-winning compliance company are looking for a part-time (possibly leading to full time) testing engineer to join their ever-growing team. They provide various testing services into small, medium and large corporate businesses, ranging from PAT Testing, Fixed installation testing, Fire Extinguisher testing, Asbestos Services plus many more. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and the company will also support additional training and qualifications in aspects of the business.
Full uniform will be provided and bonuses if you upsell whilst on job
For this role you would be required:
• To work 3 days a week Monday - Friday, plus overtime as and when required.
• Provide your own transport & insurance
• Have a full driving license
• Be able to provide and demonstrate determination and initiative while working alone
• Work towards targets and speed deadlines
• Visiting clients to carry out their Testing requirements within the North West.
• Detailing visit and recording all findings whilst on site.
• Some overnight trips may be required – all expenses will be covered.
Shortlisting: If you are shortlisted for this position we will contact you within 5 working days of your application. We always endeavour to contact all applicants, however during busy periods this is not always possible. If you don’t hear from us within this period please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Apply for Part time PAT tester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly