Site Supervisor / Manager
Our client is a UK based specialist construction company, who prides themselves in providing high quality structural and concrete repair services to social housing clients nationwide.
Site Supervisor / Manager - The successful candidate will:
• Have a relevant trade background and/or previous building industry experience in a supervisory / managerial role.
• Be an enthusiastic and proactive team player, who has excellent attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
• Have excellent man management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be computer literate.
• Be well organised with excellent time keeping.
• Have CSCS card, SSSTS or SMSTS and other relevant H&S training.
• Have a driving licence valid in the UK and be prepared to travel.
Job Title: Site Supervisor / Manager
Salary: £25K – £40K + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
Working Times: 08:00 to 16:30, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Please apply online for the Site Supervisor / Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for the Site Supervisor / Manager role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.