HGV Workshop Commercial Mechanic (Essex, Circa 29k)
Our client is a family owned company with over forty years' experience in Transport and Logistics operating in the fast moving commercial and consumer goods environment, including the high end high value product sectors. Offering their clients a comprehensive package, customer service is to the fore and without compromise.
Our client is looking for a HGV Workshop Commercial Mechanic to join their friendly and dedicated group. As part of the team you will enjoy working in a fast pace environment, be passionate about your work, innovative with your ideas and strive to provide the premier transport solution.
Responsibilities of a HGV Workshop Commercial Mechanic:
- Ensure vehicle compliance is maintained
- Ensure all workshop performance standards and procedures arefollowed
- Ensure maximum vehicle reliability and uptime
- Ensure safe working practices are observed by all workshop staff
- Responsible for safe and effective operation of the workshop
- Prepare Vehicles for MOT
- Service Vehicles at both 6 weekly and 3 weekly intervals.
- Administration of workshop parts ordering
- Ensure vehicle document compliance is maintained
What skills are required to be successful as HGV Workshop Commercial Mechanic Role?
- Excellent organizational skills/time management
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Strong technical/maintenance background
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant experience in commercial vehicle repair and maintenance
- Full UK Driving Licence – LGV preferable
Working days: 5 days per week – Every other Saturday
Working hours: Sift System on alternate weeks Week 1) 7.30 till 15.30 Week 2)11.30 till 19.30
If you can work efficiently with a positive outlook and are consistently looking to push the boundaries of what is possible, then our client is confident you will fit right in - APPLY NOW!
Apply for HGV Workshop Commercial Mechanic (Essex, Circa 29k)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly