Health Care Assistants & Support Workers
Are you a passionate Health Care Assistant looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference to the people you support?
We are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to provide quality care to elderly clients in a Nursing & Residential Care Home in Weymouth, Dorset. This is a full time role, £7.80 - £8.30 per hour.
You will be joining an award winning home who specialise in personalised care packages, ensuring their residents maintain their independence in a relaxed atmosphere. With full training and support to all staff, job satisfaction is very important to all.
As a Health Care Assistant you will provide quality care to all residents, including:
- Supporting residents, maintaining their privacy, dignity and independence.
- Assisting with daily activities and day trips.
- Assisting with bathing, dressing, washing when needed.
- Assessing resident’s moods, behaviour and physical needs, aiding and reporting to nurses or senior members of staff.
What experience will I need to be a Health Care Assistant?
- Experience within the care sector
- Caring and compassionate nature.
- Reliable and well presented.
You will be joining a home who value all their residents promoting their independence and individual choices, providing a nurturing and home from home atmosphere. If you are interested, please click on apply!
Apply for Health Care Assistants & Support Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly