Picker/Packer Dispatch Operative warehouse
Our client is a family owned company with over forty years' experience in Transport and Logistics operating in the fast moving commercial and consumer goods environment, including the high end high value product sectors. Offering their clients a comprehensive package, customer service is to the fore and without compromise.
Our client is looking for a Picker/Packer Dispatch Operativeto join their friendly and dedicated group. As part of the team you will enjoy working in a fast pace environment, be passionate about your work, innovative with your ideas and strive to provide the premier transport solution.
Responsibilities of a Picker/Packer Dispatch Operative:
- You will be working within a busy Storage and Distribution Facility
- Picking and Packing orders to customer specification
- Loading and unloading Distribution Vehicles
- General Housekeeping to keep Warehouses and Equipment clean and tidy
- Ensure safe working practices are observed
- Maintaining working environment to BRC Global standard for Storage and Distribution.
What skills are required to be successful as Picker/Packer Dispatch Operative Role?
- Excellent organizational skills/time management
- IT knowledge (not essential as training provided)
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Counterbalance and Reachtruck Forklift Licences
- Strong communication skills
Working days:5 days per week – One in 5 Saturdays
Working hours:Sift System on alternate weeks Week 1)8.00 till 5.30 Week 2)9.30 till Finish
Pay: £7.20 per hour + £8.10 for overtime
If you can work efficiently with a positive outlook and are consistently looking to push the boundaries of what is possible, then our client is confident you will fit right in - APPLY NOW!