We are continuously looking for Machine Minders to join the team at our client’s busy bakery in Daventry, which specialises in producing and despatching sweet baked goods.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Machinery set up and operation to achieve production targets while minimising downtime
- Routine preventative maintenance and OAC, e.g. fuse removal, electrical resets, PC setting changes
- First point of contact regarding breakdowns, complying with all safety procedures
- Performing all checks to ensure equipment operates within specifications to ensure consistent quality and monitoring rejection levels
- Posting cleaning activity making equipment serviceable and ready to set up if required.
The pay rate for this position will be from £8.99 - £9.49 per hour.
You will be working 41.25 hours per week from 2.15pm – 11pm, Mon – Fri.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply now!