6 days left
- Full Time
We are continuously looking for Machine Minders to join the team at our client’s busy bakery in Daventry, which specialises in producing and despatching sweet baked goods.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Machinery set up and operation to achieve production targets while minimising downtime
- Routine preventative maintenance and OAC, e.g. fuse removal, electrical resets, PC setting changes
- First point of contact regarding breakdowns, complying with all safety procedures
- Performing all checks to ensure equipment operates within specifications to ensure consistent quality and monitoring rejection levels
- Posting cleaning activity making equipment serviceable and ready to set up if required.
The pay rate for this position will be from £8.99 - £9.49 per hour.
You will be working 41.25 hours per week from 2.15pm – 11pm, Mon – Fri.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply now!
Apply for Machine Minders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly