Established in 2007, our client is an event strategy and management agency, specialising in the Technology, Telecoms, Finance and Professional Services sectors. They create conferences, meetings, exhibitions and roadshows throughout Europe.
The Event Executive will work alongside their existing team in the planning and execution of key business to business events. Events will take place in the UK and throughout Europe with European travel forming a key part of the role. Skills required in Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as undergoing training on our event software. You will be involved in supporting the planning and execution of our events and be supporting simultaneous events. A key requirement will be to manage and liaise with clients, suppliers, vendors and venues.
Support for agency marketing initiatives and help in identifying new business opportunities which could meet the sales and marketing aspirations.
* Relevant degree and/or 2+ year???s event experience
* Understanding of the key elements of event management and logistics
* Ability to handle operational matters and the personality to deal with issues which may arise with common sense and practicality
* Working with and managing temporary staff
* Budget coordination
* Attending client and supplier meetings and having valuable input to discussions
* Experience of social media tools
* Maintaining inventory and shipping of client event materials
* Duties required as part of a small team to maintain smooth running of the office
* Fits within the company???s values of loyalty, honesty, strong work ethics and passion
* Passionate about the events industry
* Passionate about customer service
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Excellent timekeeping
* Friendly and approachable
* Flexible to undertake all functions within a small team
* European language advantageous but not essential
To be considered for this role, please apply today.