Part Time Dispatch Forklift Operative (Essex - £8.10 per hour)
Our client is a family owned company with over forty years' experience in Transport and Logistics operating in the fast moving commercial and consumer goods environment, including the high end high value product sectors. Offering their clients a comprehensive package, customer service is to the fore and without compromise.
Our client is looking for a Part Time Dispatch Forklift Operative to join their friendly and dedicated group. As part of the team you will enjoy working in a fast pace environment, be passionate about your work, innovative with your ideas and strive to provide the premier transport solution.
Responsibilities of a Part Time Dispatch Forklift Operative:
- You will be working within a busy Storage and Distribution Facility
- Loading and unloading Distribution Vehicles
- Ensure safe working practices are observed
- Maintaining working environment to BRC Global standard for Storage and Distribution
What skills are required to be successful as Part Time Dispatch Forklift Operative Role?
- Excellent organizational skills/time management
- IT knowledge (not essential as training provided)
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Counterbalance Forklift Licences
- Strong communication skills
Working days:5 days per week
Working hours:16.00hrs – 20.00hrs
Pay: £8.10 per hour
If you can work efficiently with a positive outlook and are consistently looking to push the boundaries of what is possible, then our client is confident you will fit right in - APPLY NOW!