We seek a temporary Quality Engineer whose key responsibilities include;
- To drive continuous improvement through product, process, and systems
- To drive product and process quality investigations determining root cause
- Quality System maintenance
- Continuing compliance with regulatory requirements
This role is a 1 year contract to provide cover for an engineer seconded into another role for that period.
Candidates should ideally be degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and be proficient in Office packages.
- Experience within the medical device industry is desirable.
- A working knowledge of Q-Pulse is essential.
- A lead auditor qualification is highly desirable.
- The role is office based, some travel may be required.
- Gap analysis and successful transition to 2015 revisions of ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Continued development/compliance of all business units with the requirements of ISO13485
- Representation for UK business in global Field Feedback Forums (generic and product surveillance dedicated)
- Compliance with NHS eProcurement strategy
- Contribution to New Product Introduction Processes
- Rebuild of QS on newly mapped web based platform.