Homecare Support Worker - North Tyneside
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable adults?
Do you want to work for a company where the voice of every employee is heard?
Can you demonstrate compassion and empathy, either through previous roles in Social Care or in other roles?
If your answer is ‘Yes’ then our client has just the role for you.
Your New Company:
Our client is one of the UK’s largest employee-owned businesses and a provider of high quality homecare and support within local communities from its seven branches located in Newcastle, North Tyneside, Leeds, Doncaster, Manchester, Warrington and Knowsley.
Your New Role:
As a Homecare Support Worker you will provide personalised support to their clients in their own homes, with the aim of helping them to live an independent and fulfilling life. This is an incredibly varied and fulfilling role involving the provision of personal care to their clients, supporting them to undertake domestic tasks, administering medication, and providing respite for family members.
They cover the following areas of North Tyneside: NE25, NE26, NE27, NE28, NE29 and NE30.
What You Need:
• A caring and passionate nature with commitment to providing a high standard of care.
• The ability and confidence to work unsupervised.
• Excellent communication skills and a friendly, outgoing personality.
• Willingness to work flexibly including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
• Previous experience in care, whilst preferred, is not essential as full training will be provided.
You could join a company that values you and what you have to offer. In return, you could enjoy:
• Regular Cash Bonuses* & Free Shares* (*qualifying conditions apply).
• 5.6 weeks fully paid holidays (including Bank Holidays).
• Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays worked.
• Paid training and free DBS checks.
• Discount Vouchers for hundreds of retailers.
Homecare Support Worker – North Tyneside
Pay rate £8.00 per Hour (weekdays) to £8.25 per Hour (weekends)
Permanent - Full Time or Part Time, Flexible Hours
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes interest from people of all ages and backgrounds to join their Homecare Support Teams.
They are looking for people with a compassionate outlook and a commitment to high standards of care. Experience is desirable but not essential, as full training given.
Please apply online for this Homecare Support Worker role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Homecare Support Worker role and to follow further instructions if applicable.