Customer Service Advisor
New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor/Bookings Agent to join the team in Chiswick, West London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a basic salary of £17,000 per annum (OTE of £21,000 to £25,000 with commission - depending on experience). Working hours are 40 per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00am and 18:00pm.
Are you organised with great customer service skills? If so, this could be the position for you!
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor/Bookings Agent to work in our fast paced, vibrant central call centre booking in customers for Service, MOT and aftersales work, based in Chiswick Honda. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver customer excellence whilst achieving set targets.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor/Bookings Agent
- To market and actively sell any group product to ensure that targeted Sales and profits are achieved
- Promote the sale of accessories and service packages and to up sell on these products wherever possible
- To contact all customers due for warranty recalls on the manufacturer databases and update relevant databases as applicable
- To ensure that the telesales process operates efficiently and to the highest possible standards, in order to achieve complete customer satisfaction and maximise workshop capacity
Experience required by the Customer Service Advisor/Bookings Agent
- Previous call centre experience essential
- Aftersales knowledge or previous experience of working within a motor dealership environment is preferred, however whilst we value experience we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our goals, so we don’t just look at what you have done but what you are capable of doing. Full training both bespoke in house and manufacture training will be provided
Essential Skills required by the Customer Service Advisor/Bookings Agent
- Target driven with a determination to succeed
- This is a customer focused position so outstanding communication skills are a must
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to customers
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Proficient IT Skills and preferably previous experience with DMS systems
- Ability to follow set procedures
In return we offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Customer Service Advisor/Bookings Agent – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Skoda & Kia.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.